Searching for Tax Treaty Cases Online
Searching for Tax Treaty cases online
In Lexis Classic, use Tax Analysts Worldwide Tax Treaties Case Law:
- Log onto Lexis Classic (link above)
- Use Find a Source (or use shortcut via DotCommand: FEDTAX;WWCASE)
- Click on “Tax Analysts Worldwide Tax Treaties Case Law”
- Click “Continue with your search”
- Use Terms and Connectors or Natural Language to search for your terms
In CCH Intelliconnect - If you have never used the IntelliConnect before, after logging in using your Campus Connect credentials you must also create a unique IntelliConnect userid and password.
- Use U.S. Tax Treaties Reporter (CCH)
- In Browse open International Tax->Tax Treaties
- Click the checkbox next to “U.S. Tax Treaties Reporter”
- At the top of the screen
- Type your search terms in the search box
- US Tax Treaties Reporter cases (will be found under “Explanations”)
- References to other cases may be found under “Annotations” .